WE RETURN FROM THE SUMMER WITH CHEMA CABALLERO
September is synonymous with returning to activities after the summer break. And at FUNDACIÓN KASSUMAY we start the course with an online round table on Thursday, September 16 at 7 p.m. through our YouTube channel, with a luxury speaker: Chema Caballero.
To go for a taste and put yourself a little in the background we propose this video , which despite being from 2012 , is a faithful reflection of the figure of our guest. A committed, clear and vital person who will open our eyes and ears to a reality that he knows quite well.
We also leave you a list of books of African literature that Chema Caballero himself has recommended on one or the other occasion for whom he may be interested. And of no, the two books authorship of himself.. Good read!
– Mi carta más larga ( Mariama Bâ)
– Robert y los catapilas (Venance Konan)
– Los catapilas , esos ingratos ( Venance Konan )
– Oui, world commander ( Amadou Hampâte Bâ)
– The Burning Amass ( Yamen Manai )
– Secrets ( Nuruddin Farah )
– Nervous Conditions ( Tsitsi Dangarembga )
– This mournable body ( Tsitsi Dangarembga )
– The book of not ( Tsitsi Dangarembga )
– Sacrament of bodies (Romeo Orgun)
– Mañana cumpliré 20 años (Alain Mabanckou)
– El llanto del hombre negro (Alain Mabanckou)
-The leopardo hombres are extinct ( Chema Caballero)
– Edjengui has fallen asleep. From victimhood to activism of the Bakas Pygmies, Chema Caballero